Sometimes you may need to Cancel a Booking you have previously made.
Please do this as far in advance of the class as you can to enable other members to take the space if you can’t make the session.
To check your existing bookings or cancel a booking:
- If you are logged in on mobile ,click the box at the top right with three lines on top of each other. Click on the MEMBER’S AREA then “My Bookings” link.
- This will give you a list of the bookings you have made, which class it is, which date and the Status of your booking (e.g. Approved/Rejected/Cancelled).
- If you need to cancel your booking please click the “Cancel” link beside the chosen booking.
- This will bring up a message box saying “Are you sure you want to cancel your booking?”
- Click OK to cancel your booking or CANCEL to not cancel your booking. That sounds a little confusing but remember OK means you do want to cancel your booking and CANCEL means you want to cancel your cancel. Suitably confused? Good!
- If you have successfully cancelled your booking you will see a “Booking Cancelled” message and the STATUS against this class booking will have changed to Cancelled.